What's Inside the
Video Marketing Basics Workshop
That's a 40% Saving When You Use Discount Code: BETA
Should You Accept It
– is to learn how to produce a professional marketing video campaign using just your smart phone.
In less than 5 weeks you'll become a more confident on camera spokesperson for your business as well as hone a unique value proposition and call to action that attracts your best customers.
Most importantly, you’ll learn to overcome your fear of appearing on camera!
Time Limited Offer
Save 40% on the Upcoming Workshop
Here’s what you’ll get when you Sign Up
During our weekly group coaching sessions you'll get immediate feedback based on your skill level, action oriented homework assignments and easy to use downloadable worksheets designed to keep you on track.
And if you miss any of the live 90 minute coaching calls you can watch the replay and then join in the weekly Q&A Catchup Class. After you enrol, you'll get immediate access to training resources you can use right now as well as links to the pre-recorded workshops and the closed Facebook group. Over the course of 5 weeks, you'll hone your performance skills and learn how to master the video power of your smart phone, tablet or laptop. We keep the tech simple and focus on helping you create professional looking marketing videos you'll be proud of.
After the 5th and final workshop you'll have lifetime access to all the recordings, downloads and private Facebook group.
Avoid writers block using our fill-in-the-blanks scripting framework.
Look and feel better on camera with just 3 simple strategies the pros use everyday.
Discover how easy video editing can be when you Start with Story and uncover the power of the ‘video donut’.
Learn by Doing
Learn and improve by doing with live coaching and peer feedback.
What students say about the course
This workshop is designed to ensure you don't get left behind. As each week passes you'll build on your experience to develop the skills and knowledge you need to create videos that attract your ideal client. But don't take my word for it, see what workshop participants have to say.
We Needed Your Process
I realized as I went through the worksheets that I was focusing on the wrong portion of our business. We use social media successfully to promote our Nordic Pole Walking classes and clinics. Where we need to improve and focus is our on-line sales of Nordixx brand poles and supplies. Thanks, Duncan Moss we needed your process to make this clear to us.
Bll Van Gorder
Nordic Walking Pole
He has the skills to get you through those anxious moments.
I have been working with Duncan with the past year. He has the know-how and experience to help you create videos that work for your business. More importantly for me, he has the skills to get you through those anxious moments when you feel self-conscious and doubtful about whether the video process os for you. I trust Duncan very much and I plan to continue tapping into his expertise into the future.
It Was Much Easier Than I expected!
With Duncan’s expert guidance and expertise, I created my first-ever sales video using my phone. It was much easier than I expected and I’m very pleased with the results. As a camera-shy person running a busy professional services business, I highly recommend the program.
CEO Founder | Westgate Executive Branding & Career Consulting
Duncan’s course was just the kick I needed.
Taking Duncan’s course was just the kick I needed to create. Since his Video course, I’ve created four creative videos for my new business. And all four have drawn compliments. I want to thank Duncan for his patient approach and sincere advice.
What’s in The Course
Here's the breakdown of all four weeks.
Minute Mapping Your Video - Video Scripting for non-writers
Craft a persuasive and unique value proposition that instantly attracts your best prospects. OUR fill-in-the-blanks, SOLUTION-DRIVEN MESSAGE WORKSHEET makes this mission a breeze.
· Your SOLUTION-DRIVEN MESSAGE
· Message to market match
· It’s not about you
· Your call to action
· Outlines for the 3 videos your website must have
· Avoid writers block with a fill-in-the-blanks script framework.
· Uncover the secret of niche targeting and how it reveals what to say to your prospects.
· Discover the power of the CTA; If you don’t tell people what to do, they won’t do it.
Lights, Camera, Action - Record Video Like a Pro with Just Your Smart Phone
Based on your own unique value proposition and our simple S.L.A.C. video production method, you'll know how to record your first professional quality video with nothing more than your smart phone.
· Performance tips
· Camera/phone/tablet accessories
· Shooting techniques (with just a smart-phone/tablet or laptop)
· The S.L.A.C. method
· Lighting (using what you have)
· Audio (with and without a separate microphone)
· Look and feel better on camera with just 3 simple strategies the pros use everyday.
· Learn how low budget accessories can give you a big budget look.
· Side-step the technophile trap and learn to use what you have rather than blaming your tools.
· Make you videos look better just by making them sound better and your message gets straight to your prospects.
Start with Story - The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Video Editing with Ease
Package and output, your own ‘ready for prime time’ video with the friendliest, free trial video editing software available.
· Sound Edit
· Picture Edit
· How to add images and titles
· Where to outsource the tech
· Where to get free software
· How to export your finished video
· Discover how easy video editing can be when you Start with Story.
· Uncover the power of the ‘video donut’.
· Learn to outsource with confidence and save yourself from tech overwhelm.
· Avoid expensive stock images and sound track fees as well as legal fees with free libraries.
Getting Your Message Heard - Rapid Release Video Distribution
Unlock the secret to getting noticed online. Learn how to leverage the power of video marketing on social media, your website and live video events.
· Format or failure – Video Format Receipt Book for Social Media
· Taming YouTube with Simple Video SEO
· The many Faces of Facebook (timelines, ads and live video)
· Cutting Through the LinkedIn Labyrinth with video
· Instagramology and more
· Offline Video; Overlooked and underestimated (Point of sale and out-of-home)
· Learn and improve by doing with live coaching and peer feedback
· Avoid beginner’s blues and take advantage of the experience of video marketing pioneers with the Video Receipt Book for Social Media and must-have video outlines.
About the Course Teacher
Duncan Moss has been shooting and editing video his entire adult life. In that time he's created every kind of video there is, including broadcast TV ads, TV series marketing videos for the web and award-winning documentaries. For the last 16 years, he's been helping people just like you put online video to work for their business.
After having taught digital filmmaking at the daVinci College in Canada, he decided to develop a program of his own to help business owners produce their own marketing videos and avoid the usual tech overwhelm and performance anxiety. He enjoys helping people learn how to produce their own marketing videos and would be more than happy to help you.
We All Learn From Experience
The truth is when it comes to learning alone or DIY most of us aren't very good at it. That's why this workshop is based on learning by doing, in a safe group environment, where you can get immediate feedback and get your questions answered as you practise.
The wonderful thing about video is, you can see immediately where you need to improve.
It's what all professionals do. They rehearse, they practice and they get immediate feedback.
I've coached thousands of people who have had to appear on camera, actors, TV hosts and regular folks as well. Many of them have found themselves the focus of a corporate video or documentary and needed on the spot coaching. That's what workshop is based on.
And becuase of the fantastic advances in video technology you no longer have to spend $5,000 on camera to make your own videos. Your smart phone or tablet is all you need.
And thanks to live video conferencing you no longer need to spend even a $1,000 on travel and conference fees to get the training you need.
Early Bird One Time Investment
Unlike the typical listen and learn approach, this workshop is designed to give you the video marketing skills and knowledge you need through experience based learning.
You'll have access to a safe place to experiment and make mistakes because making mistakes is how deep learning takes place. Here's the short list of what you get from the Quick Start Video Marketing Workshop.
When You Use Discount Code: BETA
The next live workshop begins soon.
Seats are limited to ensure everyone gets personal attention
One sentence summary of what they get
One sentence summary of what they get
100% Satisfaction Guarantee or Your Money Back
If you're not completely satisfied after attending the first week of training we'll refund your investment, no questions asked. It's that simple.
Quick Start Video Marketing is a property of Moss Media Solutions.
145 Hobson Lake Dr Suite 405, Halifax, NS B3S 0H9